Join us in Las Vegas from March 30th to April 2nd to gain insights from industry leaders like:
- >> Biogen Idec
- Biogen Idec's brand new outlook on partnering with suppliers.
- >>Eli Lilly and Co.
- Hear pilot program results of an open collaboration by pharma leaders from Novartis, Pfizer, and Eli Lilly and Co.
- Get an update on Pfizer's Five Year Deal and where they are now.
- Transcelerate's Plan for 2014 -- Hear the latest details on the implication of the industry's most talked about initiative with speakers from Abbvie, AstraZeneca, and Forest Laboratories.
- Colin Shannon, CEO, PRA International speaks on the progress made since the merger of RPS & PRA and how this will affect the clinical outsourcing industry.
- AVOCA Results Unveiled: The Impact of Outsourcing Partnerships on Clinical Trial Optimization featuring speakers from Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Regeneron, and Pfizer.
Download the agenda to find out more about these sessions and the rest of the program.
Partnerships in Clinical Trials 2014 will take place March 30-April 2, 2014 in Las Vegas, NV! As a reader of this blog, when you register to join us and mention code XP1900BLOG, you're eligible to save up to $100 off the current rate! Have any questions or want to get involved? Email Jennifer Pereria.