Today, we're revealing the nominees for Clinical Trial Innovation. This award honors a person who has embraced trial innovation, applied innovative tools or techniques for clinical trial strategy, and/or implemented novel partnering strategies to improve trials and fast forward projects from candidate drug to marketed product.
The Nominees are:
- - Craig Lipset, Head of Clinical Innovation, Pfizer, Inc.
- - Tomasz Sablinski, Founder, Transparency Life Sciences
- - Dr. Bradley D. Vince, President & Medical Director, Vince & Associates Clinical Research
- - Dr. Sreedhar. Tirunagari, Sr.Manager-SMO, Makrocare Clinical Research Ltd
- - Josef Von Rickenbach, Chairman & CEO, PAREXEL
- - Michael O'Kelly, Senior Director, Center for Statistics and Drug Development, Quintiles
Voting will take place next week in Orlando. If you'd like to vote for this category, register to join us for the awards, and mention code XP1700BLOG to receive 15% off the standard rate!