Today, we're revealing the nominees for Clinical Trial Business Women of the Year. This award recognizes a woman who has exemplified strong & innovative leadership and has set an example to other women in the clinical trials industry on a global scale.
The Nominees are:
- - Patricia Leuchten, President, The Avoca Group
- - Lisa Hornick, MD, Vice President of Global Pharmacovigilance & Medical Communications, Pharmaceutical Product Develoment, LLC (PPD)
- - Joy Frestedt, President & CEO, Frestedt, INC
- - Darlene Panzitta, President, DSP Clinical
- - Sheila Rocchio, Vice President of Marketing, PHT Corporation
- - Gena Reed, CEO, Paragon Biomedical
- - Susan Blaustein, Manager, Procurement, GlaxoSmithKline
- - Frances Grote, Senior Director, Clinical Outsourcing, Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- - Patricia Larrabee, RN, NP, CCRC, President & CEO, Rochester Clinical Research
Voting will take place next week in Orlando. If you'd like to vote for this category, register to join us for the awards, and mention code XP1700BLOG to receive 15% off the standard rate!