September 12-14, 2012
Did you enjoy the Tackle the Challenges of Conducting Clinical Trials in China Summit at Partnerships 2012 or with you were able to attend? We invite you to go further in depth on this topic and explore Partnerships in Clinical Trials Asia! It is the premier event for global and regional clinical leaders to build effective partnerships and implement innovative strategies to ensure clinical development success in Asia.
Conducting clinical research in Asia is no longer simply a strategy to improve timelines and cost savings – it is the only way to maintain a globally competitive pipeline. At Partnerships Asia, there is:
- - More Clinical Development and Trial Operation Experts than any other event.
- - More Countries represented than any other event.
- - More new industry case studies than any other event.
- - More face time with clinical service providers than any other event.
- - Proven strategies to partner more effectively with Local CROs and Global Multinational CROs
- - New techniques to develop new Partnerships between Pharma, academia, biotech, and government
For more information on this event and to sign up for updates, visit our homepage!