Are you prepared for the implications this global trend will have in Latin America?
Prominent financial analyst John Kreger, Principal Healthcare Equity Research Analyst at William Blair & Company, will provide a comprehensive overview of the evolving clinical trial outsourcing landscape with a particular eye toward sourcing issues and financial considerations
- • Examine the implications of the global trend of large pharma and preferred providers on local vendors, local players, large pharma in Latam
- • Assess the impact of M&A from CRO and Pharma side on clinical trials market in LATAM
- • Identify investment areas and growth opportunities for countries in LATAM
- • Hear Wall Street’s take on the clinical outsourcing market
- • Learn best practices in strategic clinical outsourcing contracting
- • Explore clinical research outsourcing considerations from a major pharma perspective
- • Review trends in global sourcing and spending
- • Examine case studies to help guide strategic decision making from a practical, fiscally responsible point of view
As a reader of the Partnerships in Clinical Trials Blog, we’d like to extend you the exclusive discount of $100 off of the current registration rate with the use of code XP1718BLOG. If you have any further questions about the agenda or event, feel free to contact Jennifer Pereira. We hope to see you in Brazil!