The 10th Annual Global Clinical Trial Supply Chain Management will equip you with the tools to:
- - Establish criteria for an effective vendor evaluation process to understand how vendors are evolving and what value and expertise they can add to your company
- - Develop strategic relationships with contract facilities and supply manufacturers with a strategy-driven approach
- - Deliver a clear set of KPI’s and metrics to benchmark a vendor’s performanceint how to get ongoing access to the study-relevant data
- - Create information transparency to ensure the ability to adjust to unforeseen supply and demand changes
- Adam Sabouni, PhD, Chief Development Officer, VP R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Novan Therapeutics
For more information these presentation and the rest of the agenda, download the brochure.
Plus, this year’s program takes place as part of the 2nd annual Clinical Business Expo (CBE) – offering unmatched networking and learning opportunities among 600+ experts across the entire clinical operations spectrum! Your registration to the Global Clinical Supply Chain Management Event gives you access to all 5 events that are a part of the Clinical Business Expo. It will take place September 19-20, 2012 with a pre-conference day September 18. As a reader of this blog, when you register to join us and mention code XP1725BLOG, you’ll save 15% off the standard rate! If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jennifer Pereira.