The 16th Annual e-Clinical Technologies Summit will equip you with the tools to:
- - Identify the challenges associated with data integration and avoid roadblocks
- - Understand data prioritization and strategy to reduce both internal and external data cleaning
- - Pinpoint how to get ongoing access to the study-relevant data
|Speaker Johann Proeve|
- - Johann Proeve, Head, Global Data Management, Bayer Healthcare
- - Pat Catanzariti, Director, Data Management, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- - Sue Dubman, Senior Director, R&D IS, Strategy, Standards and Architecture, Genzyme
Plus, this year’s program takes place as part of the 2nd annual Clinical Business Expo (CBE) – offering unmatched networking and learning opportunities among 600+ experts across the entire clinical operations spectrum! Your registration to E-Clinical Technologies Summit gives you access to all 5 events that are a part of the Clinical Business Expo.
E-Clinical Technologies Summit and the Clinical Business Expo will take place September 19-20, 2012 with a pre-conference day September 18. As a reader of this blog, when you register to join us today and mention code XP1725BLOG, you’ll save 15% off the standard rate! If you have any questions, feel free to email Jennifer Pereira.