Pharma Strategic Sourcing & Outsourcing Asia is a specially designed track to meet the needs of pharma professionals responsible for strategic sourcing, procurement and outsourcing across the pharma value chain.
Through discussion of pertinent issues impacting your sourcing strategy you will gain:
- - Key perspectives into global strategic sourcing trends and the next major outsourcing regions
- - Real-life insights into procurement and sourcing opportunities, challenges and strategies for success in China and India
- - An understanding of risk management and mitigation models including feedback on how specific risks have been managed by your peers in the Asia
- - An overview on Asian government initiatives to protect intellectual property and encourage foreign investment, plus practical advice on enforcing your patent rights in China
- - Multiple perspectives on forging meaningful partnerships and alliances in Asia including examples from BMS, Astrazeneca, Teva and Wockhardt
- - Case study examples from Novartis and Alcon on driving value through the procurement role
- - Current insights on outsourcing across the pharma value chain including business models to set up an R&D presence in Asia, clinical trial partnering frameworks and supply chain costs and risks of sourcing from the Far East
Partnerships in Clinical Trials Asia will take place September 12-14, 2012 in Shanghai, China. As a member of this group we’d like to extend you the exclusive discount of 15% off of the standard registration rate with the use of code XP1775BLOG. If you have any further questions about the agenda or event, feel free to email Jennifer Pereira.