1500+ Clinical Decision Makers Gather at Partnerships in Clinical Trials to:
Innovate - Keynote provocateurs push boundaries and provoke change to inspire ideas and initiate conversion to lead the way to clinical trial transformation.
- ● Deborah W. Brooks, Co-Founder and Executive Vice Chairman, The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research
- ● Eric Topol MD, Director, Scripps Translational Science Institute, Distinguished Physician, Genomist and Author of The Creative Destruction of Medicine
- ● Jonathan Gruber, World-Renowned Health Economist, Key Advisor to Obama on the Affordable Care Act, Professor of Economics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- ● Terry Jones, Founder, Travelocity.com, Chairman, Kayak.com, and former Chief Information Officer, American Airlines/Sabre, Author, The Business of Innovation
- ● Thomas Koulopoulos, Author of nine books, including Cloud Surfing and The Innovation Zone, Chairman, Delphi Group, Executive in Residence, Bentley University
Foster Relationships - Meet with all your current partners and develop new relationships for optimal strategic business opportunities through event formats designed for meaningful collaboration.
- ● Speed Networking
- ● myPartnerships Event Planner
- ● 2nd Annual Partnerships Awards Ceremony
- ● BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND 2nd Woman’s Clinical Leadership Forum
- ● NEW Meet your Mentors Wine & Cheese Reception
Accelerate Science - Exclusive case studies and meaningful dialogue provide you with the strategies to address the industry’s most pressing issues. Agenda themes include:
- ● Disruptive Innovation in Clinical Trials
- ● Asia, Europe & Emerging Regions
- ● Highway to Leaner Clinical Operations
- ● e-Patient Engagement
- ● New Partnering Paradigms
- ● Key to Connectivity
Year after year, the Partnerships in Clinical Trials event brings together senior-level clinical trial executives, CROs and solution providers to learn new solutions and exchange best practices for effectively partnering to expedite clinical trials.
We invite you to review the Partnerships 2013 agenda and register today to join the industry’s leading event for establishing relationships and strategies to innovate the clinical trial landscape. And don't forget, as a reader of this blog when you register to join us and mention code XP1800BLOG, you'll save 15% off the standard rate. If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.