The major players in big pharma and small pharma alike are feeling the pressure of the need to do more with less. In order to simplify operational processes and clarify accountability in risk and quality management, Pfizer, the world’s largest drug maker, appointed 2 CRO partners, PAREXEL & ICON to take charge of their Development Portfolio and to start the majority of their new studies and assets in this highly outcomes and shared risk-based model.
Over two years have passed since the implementation of this strategic alliance and the industry is on the edge of its seat. So, what now? You’ve heard the gossip, now hear the truth! This April at the Partnerships in Clinical Trials conference, executives from all 3 companies will sit down, for the FIRST TIME EVER, to reveal insights into their highly publicized partnership. Get answers to your most burning questions directly from the source:
- • Coleen Glessner, Vice President & Head of Clinical Trial Process & Quality, Pfizer
- • John Oidtman, Vice President, Clinical Trial Support & Compliance
- • Chris Hilton, Vice President, Development and Clinical Alliance Management, Pfizer
- • Dana Poff, Executive Vice President, Strategic Alliances, ICON Clinical Research
- • Conal Burgess, Corporate Vice President, Clinical Research Services, PAREXEL International