Partnerships in Clinical Trials will take place April 21-24, 2013 in Orlando, Florida. For more information on this session and the rest of the program, download the agenda. If you'd like to join us, as a reader of this blog when you register and mention code XP1800BLOG, you'll save 15% off the standard rate.
Session Title: The Evolution of Clinical Trial Partnerships — Initiative to Forge Innovative Collaborations Across the Entire Healthcare Chain
- • Deirdre BeVard, VP Clinical Operations, Endo Pharmaceuticals
- • Dalvir Gill, Ph.D, Chief Executive Officer, TransCelerate Biopharma Inc.
- • Kathleen Ford, Head, Global Clinical Operations, Merck Serono
- • Ed Pezalla, National Medical Director for Pharmacy Policy and Strategy Office of the Chief Medical Officer, Aetna
- • Christine Dingivan, MD, Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, PPD
- • Kelly D. Davis, MD, SVP Medical and Research Services, Express Scripts
In conjunction with dynamic pharmaceutical ecosystem, industry partnerships have endured seismic shifts in terms of roles, responsibilities and expectations. Currently, pharmaceutical companies are facing organizational changes while CROs are building in capacity and taking on increased responsibilities. Concurrent with the ever-changing industry-CRO relationship, reimbursement issues from the payer perspective add complexity to this dynamic. In this keynote session, all of the stakeholders will sit down to conquer outlying issues and forge innovation across the entire healthcare chain.
- • Hear effective strategies to enhance the value proposition to payers
- • Understand the effect of changes in the regulatory landscape on the CRO-Pharma-Payer relationship
- • Learn from emerging market strategies to increase profit potential for your organization
- • Utilize novel technology to forge strategic alliances among the key players in the healthcare chain to
- deliver patient-centered consumer care