We invite you to submit a proposal for a speaking opportunity directly to Marina Adamsky, Event Director by April 15, 2013. We are currently looking for pharma, biotech, and medical device executives to share NEW DATA through detailed case studies related to the strategy and operations of clinical trials.
Opportunities for panelist participation are also available.
Some of the topics that will be discussed at the Clinical Collaboration Congress include:
Partnering With Labs
- • Integrating CRO-LAB-Pharma Teams
- • Ensuring Quality of Service from Labs with More Complex Protocols
- • Supplier Relationship Management when Working With Labs
- • Contracting for Niche Lab Services
- • Managing the Oversight of Lab Logistics
- • Increased Specialized Testing- What does that mean for the Lab Community?
- • Qualifying Vendors: How to Improve Quality Standards with Your Vendors
- • Getting the Attention you Need from your Partner
- • Integration of Protocol Design with Feasibility and Site Identification and Selection
- • Outsourcing Selection and Start Up Process for Small Companies Going Global
- • Managing the Site-Sponsor-CRO Relationship Management
- • Use of a novel technology in clinical research (iPads, etc.)
- • Adaptive Design Approaches to Advance Trial Design
- • Clinical trial protocol design
- • Managing the Relationship to Ensure Operational Efficiency with Partners in Global Work
Submission Guidelines & Details
In your abstract, please provide the following:
- • Proposed Title of Session: Objective and purpose
- • Background Information: A descriptive paragraph of 3-4 sentences describing what is unique or special about the information you plan to share
- • Key Takeaways: 3-4 benefit/bullet points highlighting the strategies, tools and techniques attendees will walk away with