The 2014 Partnerships in Clinical Trials Conference (March 31-April 2nd in Las Vegas NV) is now accepting speaker proposals – deadline is August 23, 2013.
With an established history of over 20 years in the clinical trials outsourcing and operations industry, Partnerships in Clinical Trials is the world’s foremost event series for clinical development leaders and practitioners. This event draws 1500+ leaders from pharma, biotech & medical device companies, CROs, and third-party services providers in to network, learn, strategize and advance next practices in clinical trials across the globe.
We are looking for case study presentations & NEW DATA in the topic areas shown below. If you would like to give a presentation on one of topics listed below or suggest a different topic, we want to hear from YOU.
- • Industry consortia/collaboration
- • Unique partnerships – pharma/pharma; pharma/biotech; partnering with Payers; partnering with Patients, etc.
- • Adaptive Clinical Trials
- • Quality by Design/Protocol design
- • Telemedicine to increase speed and/or efficiency in clinical trials
- • Risk-Based Monitoring
- • Risk-sharing in sponsor/vendor relationships
- • Site Qualification and Training
- • Creating data standards
- • Out of industry perspective on outsourcing
- • Post-marketing studies
- • HEOR/Reimbursement
- • Best practices in the Asia-Pacific region (training, site selection, choosing partners and relationship management)
- • Innovation in clinical trials
- • Best practices in vendor selection, management & quality oversight
- • Strategies and/or technology enabling accelerated trial timelines
- • Strategies and/or technology for increased patient recruitment/engagement in clinical trials
If your talk is accepted, you will receive a formal invitation to speak at the conference, and a complimentary pass to the event (a $2500 value!) This invitation will reflect a deadline of two weeks later for you to send a final presentation title and 60-word abstract paragraph. Your abstract and presentation must describe scientific results or corporate strategy and must not contain marketing or business development content.
We invite you to submit a proposal for a speaking opportunity directly to me, by Friday August 23, 2013 to email@example.com.
Many thanks for your consideration of a role in the conference. Please feel free to write or call if I can answer any questions.
Partnerships in Clinical Trials 2014
PS. Want to stay up to date on the latest developments for the program? Sign up for email updates.