- - Prof. Dr. Matthias Boedding, Global Safety Leader, Global, Pharmacovigilance - Risk Management, Global R&D Center, BAYER HEALTHCARE
- → FEATURED PRESENTATION: Effective Team-Based Approach to Safety Risk Management Planning
- - Yi Yan, Director of Compliance Oversight, PFIZER
- → FEATURED PRESENTATION: Using a Cooperative Risk-Based Approach for Ensuring Quality and Compliance within a Strategic Partnership
- - Yi Ge, Senior Director, Cardiac Safety Development, ERT ASIA GROUP
- → FEATURED PRESENTATION: Modernizing Clinical Trials Experience with Technology - From Mobile Apps to Portals to Integrated Operation Platforms
- - Dr. Timothy Low, Vice President, Medical Affairs, Asia Pacific, COVIDIEN
- → PANEL DISCUSSION: The Partnership Tool Belt: Selecting the Right Partnership Model within a Sponsor & CRO Relationship
- - Li Yan, Head of Clinical Development, Infectious Disease, Respiratory & Immunology, Oncology, Emerging Markets, MERCK & CO
- → CASE STUDY: Transforming Asia Pacific from Follower to Leader of Global Innovative Oncology Drug Development
- - Dr. Mubarak Naqvi, Director, Clinical Research, SANOFI AVENTIS
- → PANEL DISCUSSION: Optimal Country and Site Selection Factors when Executing Clinical Trials
Download the Brochure to view the complete diverse line-up of international speakers.
Partnerships in Clinical Trials Asia will take place September 4-6, 2013. As a reader of this blog, when you register to join us and mention code XP1875BLOG, you’ll save 15% off, savings of up to $350, the standard rate!
If you have any further questions about the agenda or event, feel free to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.