- Fundamentals of Clinical Outsourcing Certificate Program—Influence the next generation of industry leaders
- -This new hands-on seminar is designed for pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device professionals, and CRO’s, looking for the advanced business, management and leadership skills needed to formalize existing experience and step up to a more senior role in the pharmaceutical outsourcing function.
- Joe Torre—The Power of Leadership Sponsorship
- -Give your select customers an opportunity to meet an individual who has helped define leadership. Your company will be the exclusive sponsor of an exclusive Ball Signing with future MLB Hall of Famer Joe Torre. You will have the opportunity to invite up to 20 attendees for the Ball Signing at your booth.
- Partnerships Bar—Build new relationships in a relaxed, casual environment
- -Join us as the co-host of the NEW Partnerships Bar. Mingle with customers and prospects as they unwind from a busy day. Exciting branding opportunities include your logo on a signature drink, cocktail napkin or table top.
- Innovation Theatre—Showcase your innovation
- -Positioned in the exact center of the new Partnerships Marketplace the Innovation Theatre will be the place where tech disruptors will showcase the latest gadgets, apps and tools to foster clinical trial efficiency. Submit to have your company participate and let the attendees of Partnerships 2014 see your innovative product.
Partnerships in Clinical Trials 2014 will bring together key senior decision makers, budget holders and clinical outsourcing and clinical operations experts. These unique sponsorship opportunities are fantastic possibilities to connect with lucrative new business opportunities.
We look forward to speaking with you about these and the many other exhibit and sponsorship opportunities still available at Partnerships 2014. Reach out to Adam Lennon, Sales Director of IIR’s Partnerships in Clinical Trials 2014. You can reach him via email at email@example.com or call 646.895.7475.