The Institute for International Research is looking for speakers for our upcoming 24th Annual Partnerships in Clinical Trials Conference, to be held April 21-24, 2015 in Boston, MA.
We are currently recruiting pharmaceutical/biotech/medical device professionals in the clinical operations, outsourcing, data management and innovation field who can share NEW DATA through detailed case studies on the following topic themes:
- • Risk-Based Study Management
- • Operational Implication of Risk Sharing Collaborations
- • Implementing Clinical Innovation
- • New engagement Models in Patient/Site Interactions
- • Data Transparency
- • Efficiencies in Strategic Partnerships (Pharma/CRO; Pharma/Pharma; Pharma/Academia)
- • Clinical Operations in Global Trials
- • Partnering with Payers in Clinical Development
- • Innovative Outsourcing Strategies
We invite you to submit a proposal for a speaking opportunity directly to Marina Adamsky by email, by August 1, 2014.
- • Title
- • Speakers (can be proposed)
- • Brief description
- • 3-5 discussion points
- • No longer than 1 page
Have any other questions about this year's event? Emal Jennifer Pereria. Do you want to stay up to date on the latest updates for the 2015 program? Be sure to subscribe for email updates!