This September at Partnerships in Clinical Trials Asia, we have a panel of experts in the Asian region who will be calling to discuss this topic in depth in the panel discussion Asian Developments in Informed Consent for Improved Patient Outcomes.
Featured Session: Developments in Informed Consent for Improved Patient Outcomes
- Bhaswat Chakraborty, Senior Vice President & Chair Scientific Committee,
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals, India
- Carlos Linn, Asia-Pacific Regional Medical Director, Diversified Products, Pfizer, China
- Joan Shen, Chief Medical Officer, Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine, China
- Henry Yau, Managing Director, Clinical Trials Centre, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
In this session, the panelists will discuss:
• Assessing the best strategy in obtaining informed consent
• Considering language and culture differences and the associated translation requirements
• Embracing new technologies to streamline the informed consent process
Partnerships in Clinical Trials Asia will take place September 16-18 in Shanghai, China. As a reader of this blog, when you register to join us and mention code XP1975BLOG, you'll save 15% off the standard rate.