With so much going on in the biobanking field, how do you keep up with the latest advancements? With the perfect mix of networking and industry insights, we invite you to attend IIR’s 7th Annual Biorepositories and Sample Management conference taking place September 8-10 in Boston.
Explore key topics in quality-driven biobanking:
• Next-Gen Sequencing. Enrich quality control and sample integrity with case study insights into sample storage, building a multidisciplinary biorepository and core molecular laboratory quality program, performance metrics and more
• Informed Consent. Drive positive patient outcomes through an understanding of new regulatory, global and ethical updates through a new hands-on workshop
• Increase Your Global Footprint. Overcome country specific collection, reporting, and return requirements. Plus, get a look into setting up a biorepository in Latin America presented by Baylor College of Medicine
• Collaboration for Sample Quality. Case study insights from Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Takeda to optimize your in-house and outsourced operations and minimize costs
• Management of Biosample Data. Take a deep dive into new technology and innovative sample management projects presented by GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, and Bristol-Myers Squibb
Gain critical knowledge and in-depth case insights from pharma, biotech, government and academic leaders:
- Simona Volpi, PharmD, PhD, Program Director, National Human Genome Research Institute/NIH
- Jonathan Yingling, PhD, Vice President, Oncology Discovery & Translational Research, Disease Sciences and Biologics, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Melissa Rawley-Payne, BioBank Lead, Pfizer
- Sherilyn J. Sawyer, PhD, Scientific Director, BWH/Harvard Cohorts Biorepository
- Jeffrey M. Otto, PhD, MBA, National Director, CHI’s Institute for Research and Innovation
Download the agenda now to see what else is on tap.
Reminder: You can SAVE $100 as a reader of this blog. Register here and use code XP1998BLOG.
Don’t miss a thing. Sign up for our email updates
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Join us on LinkedIn