DEADLINE EXTENDED! We are currently recruiting pharmaceutical/biotech/medical device professionals in the procurement, outsourcing, relationship management with Central/ECG/Imaging relationship management, quality and category leads. Plus, Companion Diagnostics Program Directors and Heads of Translational Medicine.
- • Innovation in Microsampling
- • Strategies to Get to First Patient In and Site Initiation Quicker
- • Interpret Testing for Drug Induced Liver Injury
- • Managing Ancillary Vendors at a Small to Midsized Pharma Company
- • Delve into the Shipping Costs Between Labs + Shipping Companies
- • Examining the Regulatory Requirements for a Successful Submission for CDx
- • The Development of Regulated Next-Generation Sequencing-Based Clinical Trial Assays and CDx
- • Lab Selection and Qualification Criteria
- • Use of a Local vs. Global Lab in Complex Clinical Trials
- • New Developments in Biomarker Testing
- • Sponsor/CRO/Lab Relationships – Using Metrics to Benchmark Success
- • Best Practices in Lab Data Integration
- • Contracting with Central Labs - What to Put in Your Contract
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you to Boston in April!
*Note: Proposals are subject to review IIR to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Please note that due to limited speaking slots, preference is given to abstracts from those within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, regulators, and those from academic centers. A select number of suppliers providing services to the industry are offered presentation opportunities in conjunction with an event sponsorship. Please email Patricia Rose at prose@IIRUSA.com.