Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EST
- - David Green, Executive Director, United Therapeutics
- - Hassan Movahhed, Senior Vice President, Global Development Operations, United Therapeutics
- - Lisa Levin, Product Education, IMS Health Moderator:
- - Lisa Henderson, Editorial Director, Applied Clinical Trials (Moderator)
Un-enrolling sites. Slow study start-up. Patient drop out or non-compliance. All of these issues--and more--have been targeted as contributors to high clinical trials costs. But what else do they have in common? They involve principal investigators and site staff. As concern grows, solutions have emerged to help physician researchers better conduct research. Other solutions are aimed to help sponsors identify issues early at the investigative site, to intervene and influence positively when necessary.
Applied Clinical Trials and Partnerships in Clinical Trials join together to bring a group of experts to discuss the importance of the investigator in clinical trials, and how to select and engage them in a true partnership.
Key Learning Objectives
- • Understand the emotional or “soft” issues behind investigator engagement and loyalty
- • Understand how data underpins feasibility and investigator support
- • Learn how investigators perceive both qualitative and quantitative approaches from sponsors