Partnerships in Clinical Trials (PCT) provides you with the tools and strategies to benchmark best practices - you don't want to miss out!
Based on feedback directly from the pharma/biotech marketplace, we're excited to unveil a brand new experience in content delivery:
WALK AWAY WITH 80+ PHARMA PERSPECTIVES
More than any other clinical conference offers - with first-hand experience and advice from a diverse speaking faculty from companies such as Pfizer, BMS, Dimension Therapeutics, Berg Health, Voyager Therapeutics, Actavis, Alexion, Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, GSK, and more.
CURATED AND APPROVED CONTENT BY AN EXPERT ADVISORY BOARD
Members hail from pharma/biotech/CROs ...and for the first time ever, a patient perspective!
NEW DATA UNVEILED
Featuring never before heard updates:
- INDUSTRY REPORT: Beyond Strategic Partnerships by Parexel
- Tufts CSDD Data Unveiled: How Pharma Sponsors Are Really Using their CRO Partners
- Update on TransCelerate Initiatives for 2015 + Beyond featuring experts from TransCelerate Biopharma Inc. Merck , Bristol-Myers Squibb, Pfizer
NO MORE CANNED INFORMATION
New interactive and solution-oriented session formats:
- Challenge/Solution Sessions - extended panels with dedicated time for audience interaction and 2-3 takeaways for immediate implementation share live
- Think Tank Sessions - where attendees split up in open roundtable discussions each based on 1 industry challenge to solve and a solution session directly following to summarize actionable items you can take back to your office and implement the next day
- Lively Roundtable Discussions discussing the advances in clinical research in the hottest therapeutic areas including CNS, C/V and Oncology
NOT JUST SUCCESS STORIES, BUT FAILURE TOO
Walk away with lessons on what not to do:
- First time ever! FAILURE FORUM: Learning from Ideas that Missed the Mark featuring Thomas Lawler, AstraZeneca
- Picking up the Pieces of Clinical Trial Failure: How I Battled the FDA and Won
- Joseph Gulfo, MD, MBA, Former President and CEO, MELA Sciences, Author, "Innovation Breakdown: How the FDA and Wall Street Cripple Medical Advances"
- Coming Together to Share Career Lessons: Turning Failure into Success
- Bonnie Brescia, Founding Principal, BBK Worldwide
- Michelle Browner PhD, Sr. Director, Platform Innovation & Partnership Management, Johnson & Johnson Innovation Center, fmr. CEO, Enlight Biosciences
- Sue Collier. BSc. MBchB. DRCOG, Head of Medical Operations, Respiratory R&D, GlaxoSmithKline
We invite you and your team to join us at this year's conference for a curated content experience guaranteed to make your studies more efficient, effective and guide you to make the best use of your clinical trial dollars.
Join us on April 22-24, 2015 in Boston, MA. Click here to register now.
Can't make it for all three days? Click here for more information on or one-day pass options starting at $795!