As the word cloud above shows, research, pharma, patient, clinical and outsourcing are unsurprisingly some of the words that appear most often in the Partnerships in Clinical Trials Europe agenda for 16 - 17 November 2016.
We have now released the beautiful interactive brochure for the conference for you to explore the 120+ influential industry speakers and 450+ companies joining over 1000 attendees in Vienna.
Some of the highlights of the agenda include:
- - 8 conference tracks.
- - A choice of 5 new pre-conference focus days on The Outsourcing and Partnering Forum, Patient Centricity, Budgets and Cost Modelling and Improving Communication and Managing Conflict.
- - Professor Kenneth Getz from Tufts will highlight the major trends in the drug development and CRO landscape and their impact on outsourcing strategy.
- - Dr Mark Porter, a GP and media medical correspondent, will debate with a senior industry panel on current challenges in the clinical arena and new trends across the industry.
- - A physician-scientist that is studying a deadly illness and battling it as a patient: Insights into the importance of collaboration in biomedical research with David Fajgenbaum, University of Pennsylvania and Castleman Disease Collaborative Network.
- - Diagnosed with brain cancer at 21 and given six months to live, concert pianist and branding veteran Matthew Zachary is the Founder at Stupid Cancer, the largest charity comprehensively addressing young adult cancer.
- - Fresh from Rio, Sir Steve Redgrave will depict the challenges of living with diabetes whilst becoming the only British athlete to win five consecutive Olympic gold medals.
- - Toby Peach talks through his award winning theatre show The Eulogy of Toby Peach, which is a discovery of self-mortality and explores a difficult subject in a refreshing, insightful and humorous way.