Patients as Partners Month
As part of Patients as Partners Month, we spoke to six leading figures from pharma, CROs, academia and patient groups about the current state of patient-centricity in clinical trials. How can those running trials improve the treatment of patients and how big a difference does it truly make to research results?
The speakers include:
- - Dr Richard Thompson: Scientific Officer at Findacure
- - Rob DiCicco: VP, Clinical Innovation and Digital Platforms at GSK & Transcelerate
- - Mike Jagielski: CEO at KCR
- - Anna Matranga: Managing Director at AMC Alliances & Consulting
- - Dr Kieran Doran: Senior Healthcare Ethics Lecturer at University College Cork
- - Virgil Simons: President at Prostate Net Europa
This post is part of Patients as Partners Month - explore more here.
Patient-centricity is one of four streams at T3: Trials, Tech and Transformation on May 11-12 in Orlando, Florida. Register today and save up to $1,000 off standard rates and use the exclusive code T3BLOG17 to save an additional $200. Rates increase Friday, 1/27. Find out more here.