We would like to invite you to attend T3: Trials, Tech and Transformation on May 11-12, 2017 in Orlando, FL.
Knect365 is hosting a limited amount of complimentary registrations for an exclusive group of professionals. To provide an executive-level discussion and enable you to network with your peers, we strictly limit these passes to senior leaders from pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies. If you think you may qualify for a complimentary pass, please complete this form and we will be in touch soon.
This launch event will provide a two-day, 4-track agenda focused on the most pressing issues that you and your organization are facing.
- - The Next Wave of Clinical Innovation
- - Partnerships and Collaborations: Forming Alliances That Last
- - Patients as Partners: How to Ensure You Are Putting the Patient First
- - Partnering with Niche CROs, Biotechs and SMEs
Speakers including Jeff Sherman, Executive Vice President, R&D and Chief Medical Officer at Horizon Pharma, Niven Narain, President, Co-founder and CEO at BERG Health, Maneesh Shrivastav, Director of Market Development and Clinical Trial Partnership at Medtronic Diabetes, and others will discuss a range of topics:
- - New Partnerships, New Innovations, New Processes: What Can We Learn from the Past 12 Months?
- - The Future of Clinical Trials: Rethinking the R&D Clinical Process
- - Advances of Mobile Health and Clinical Technology (i.e., Wearables, Clouds, etc.) and What That Means for the Clinical Trials Sector?
- - The Adoption and Implementation of an Artificial Intelligence Technology to Track and Improve Subject Compliance During Clinical Trials
- - ICH E6 Addendum: Risk-based Monitoring: What Will This Mean for Clinical Trials?
- - Learn from Rare and Orphan Diseases: Moving Away from Traditional Drug Development and Putting the Patient First
- - Patient Centricity: Practical Tips for Involving the Public in Research Design and Delivery